November 28, 2010

A weekend of giving Thanks...



You may get tired of hearing me say this...
but, I Do Not get Tired of saying
how Lucky, how Blessed,
how Grateful I am.
My children & grandchild are my life -
My breath-my Heart & Soul !!
They are my passion- my inspiration
and when I look at them..I know God Loves Me!
We were lucky enough to be all together this weekend,
but anytime we are together it is Thanksgiving.
We cooked, we ate, we planned BF strategies,
We snuggled & we laughed. I Love My Family!
We all got to see Lil Orchids face and bright eyes,
that never blinked once
while she watched her first ever Movie
at the local Theatre"Tangled"
Calling family and friends was also a
great way to spend our day.


Wishing Everyone a Boutiful & Blessed
Holiday filled with everything that makes
YOU HAPPY !!!

No comments: