November 20, 2010

Crestwood-Sunset Hills Rotary Club Craft Fair





Traveled across the Ole Mississippi to St Louis Mo.
for a very big show (we are in a 10x20 tent outside)
set up was late Fri night, and an early start Sat & Sun morn.
Wind Gusts kept us on our toes, especially for neighboring tents..
they didn't weight down so they were a constant threat-
It is always nice to see old customers and vendor friends :)
And as always this personal type of contact with people (customers)
is very SATISFYING and makes ones Hard Work worth it!
I have to admit it that hearing voices giggle, chuckle, call their friends for a second look and praise our creativity makes me SMILE, I mean Smile really BIG! Thanks Everyone!!

I had made Lil Orchid two new Christmas Outfits to wear - yes, I know, she IS my Biggest Model and the reason I sew with such passion. I mean Who Wouldn't !


Check out that fake Pouty face;( above

No comments: