July 12, 2010

Strange Folk Festival




Trying to get everything in order, booking more shows for the fall...making sure we return to the ones we really liked and finding a few new ones.
But I'm getting worried, my my daughter says I shouldn't worry, but I have to say
the show I love doing, the show that I get the most return clients has some new guidelines.
Will they think I qualify ENOUGH..I hope so. So I am waiting to hear from them
The Strange Folk Festival may have a funny little name...but is a GREAT place to discover a multitude of amazing artist and their creations, it is set up so you can take a break and relax--eat some food or just listen to the music, they even cater to the children so you can relax even more.
And the best part is they are GREEN, their focus is our environment without getting all clinical.
This is why I LOVE it..we are a good fit, our upcycling & recycling designs and our other handmade creations are showcased and it doesn't cost you admission. Just take a walk in the park and ENJOY!!!!




This is the show I consider Hometown,
Lil Orchid plays soccor & t-ball in this park,
we have had picnics in this park.
Hopefully I'll hear from them soon.

No comments: