July 2, 2010

Birthday Blessings to my Baby Boy...


Oh My! 25 years ago
I was blessed with my second childy
(a child whom doctors
told me I would never have)
Thus, why he was named
Nathan, meaning: a gift from God!



My daughter who was 9 yrs old at that time always wanted a sibling: she was always asking, not even a cabbage patch doll would make her happy, even when explained that I couldn't have any children she would explain to me that maybe we should adopt...we have alot of Love in Our Hearts! So, God granted her wish. 8 lbs 2 oz of the cutest little guy!!!!












So we are waiting for him to drive in from OH straight from work....I'm waiting patiently, and so is his one & only niece Lil Orchid. She decorated his cake and made him a sign. Unforetunely she will be fast asleep when he arrives home.

No comments: