April 25, 2010

Take your Choice: Windy, Rainy, Chilly!










Well, my decision is made! Yes, the weather is not favorable (thunderstorms and gusting winds) I'm not worried about the rain - we have endured that before but the winds is something I cannot afford....meaning: cannot afford replacing a tent...meaning : cannot afford to replace our inventory (we worked to hard)! Thing is my daughter would have had to endure the unloading and set up by herself in this unforgiveable weather....So it's Not really a choice...I have been miserable this last week, not healed since surgery and so painful I'm not getting but a few hours of sleep.
So sorry We won't be at the Earth Day Celebration
even though it's going on Rain or (Rain).

1 comment:

Elizabeth Frick said...

You guys made the right decision. The weather was really icky, it was SUPER muddy, and the crowds were really sparse. Hope you enjoyed your day at home.