April 2, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME!



What a wonderful Birthday, I got to spend it with both my Amazing children and my Beautiful granddaughter.


The best pain killer I could have was the JOY of being with all of them.

The drive was gridlock and seemed to take forever, it shocked us that the traffic was just as bad when we headed home later.
They took me out to lunch, Olive Garden, and I think it was the first time I actually tasted food since my surgery.

We went back to the apartment and they surprised me with a birthday cake that Lil Orchid helped make - a Kitty Cat face.
(can you tell by the icing, it was in the 80's)

2 comments:

Elizabeth Frick said...

I love the cake! So cute.

JMCS said...

Happy belated birthday my friend. I am so sorry I missed it and I hope you are feeling better since your surgery.

Hugs,
Jonni