January 24, 2010

Having Fun!











Busy weekend but it was relaxing ..
even though I have tons on my plate, after shipping a package to a new customer we decided with the help of some invitations to relax this weekend, well at least Saturday. Headed out to attend a baby shower (or as Lil Orchid says "a Baby Party") for a cousin's grandchild. Had lots of fun & laughs creating this outfit for her grandson to be...I think every family has a cousin like this....alot of laughs and attitude.

Then since we were in the next county we received an invite to supper from my daughters sweet friends (patiently waiting for their little Maizi), it was delicious food and so much fun, they are the type of couple that can make you feel relaxed and so at home. Found out that our families have a little more in common, his great grandma and my daughters great aunt were in the Kitchen Klatter Band together. How's that for nostalgia!











The weather continues to be dreary, cold and WET!
But I keep my spirits high by just listening to the sweet laughter and amazing smile of my Lil Orchid.

1 comment:

Christie said...

It was so nice to have you all over. Thank you so much for the wonderful little block that has so much meaning. We put it on our fireplace.