January 1, 2010

The Beginning......2010

"MomMom I helped make the Gingerbread House why can't I Eat It!"










I wish that this new year is a beginning of better things to come, to everyone....
Wishing everyone a heaping helping of better Health, Happiness sprinkled with lots of Sweet Love and Prosperity all covered with Success.








if I stare long enough will that M&M fall off???
With that said...I am hoping my friends & family contribute to my newest Creation, a Cookbook. Not any Cookbook but one that is close to my Heart "a Family Cookbook".
I could probably fill it myself with recipes and photos of Lil'Orchid but I want to share my vision.













"Pancakes anyone"
I'm using my new scraper"
I am asking for donations of recipes near and dear to your hearts, and a photo of your child, children at any age (cooking,eating or helping in the kitchen) to be submitted and headlining YOUR recipe.

I'll send more specifics later
but if your interested E-MAIL me!!!
If you have ANY questions just email.
If your a waiting family,
I'll accept your youthful photos ;)














This girl LOVES her Deviled Eggs(Egg Boats as she puts it)
Look closely and she is using her Safety Knife from Santa.

Tell a friend, spread the word.
This is a special apron handmade by Great Great!

No comments: