May 17, 2009

delayed Mother's Day Picnic


Last Sunday wasn't in the cards
to celebrate with my Mom for Mother's Day
so I post poned it until today.
My brother (2 counties away)was able to come into town with his three children and my sister from nearby (next County) was going to come over but my sister from Nashville TN drove up as a surprise for everyone. So we enjoyed the outdoors with Mom (Great Great) Ye Ye , Eddie with Allie, Dakota and Chance, then Vicky and Patti along with my daughter and Lil Orchid.
(It was the first full day for my son to be at his summer internship in Dearborn, MI. (Missed you!) He called and talked to me about his drive up there, his apartment, etc.
As you can see my $2 yard sale (the Big Red Spiderman Ball)
find was a BIG hit at the party, as well as baseball and washers.

1 comment:

JMCS said...

Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day you amazing mama.

Hugs,
Jonni