May 27, 2009

Back to Sewing...



Since the weather has changed and it has been pouring off and on in flood downpours - I am trapped indoors..... WHY? ...cause I don't want to get wet !!!
Working on some pillow case dresses/tops. Whether you wear it as a dress or top depends on the length of the dress/top. I made a little larger arm hole so it fits most sizes (they would just wear a slip or tank top if needed) I LOVE eyelet, embroidery & Battenburg Lace!


I had alot of fun at these old estate sales.
Vintage is so beautiful, don't you think?
Oh yes..... and so is my Lil Orchid ;)

3 comments:

SARA said...

A friend of mine from work was just telling me about these dresses today!!! too funny! They are adorable!

Shelby said...

GORGEOUS!!!!

Unknown said...

Hi my name is Amy and I am the Marketing/ Activities Director at Pere Marquette Lodge & Conference Center in Grafton, IL. I found you on the web and I was immediatly interested it contacting you about an upcoming event I am having up here at The Lodge in August, we are having our 3rd Annual Peach Festival. I think your items would be a great fit for the event, please email me so we can talk about things. Last year we had several Etsy memebers at the festival. My email is lodgeblume@yahoo.com or 618-786-2331 ex. 338. I look foward to hearing from you.
Amy