November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


After the Fact.........Sorry I've been gone from the blog...today is really12/9/08.......Blessing to All. All in All I have to say it was a good Thanksgiving. Thankful that I was with both my children and my granddaughter,Lil Orchid. My son was able to work his schedule from Grad School and his job to drive home for a few days. Had to leave on Thanksgiving to be back for work on Black Friday. Thankful that I got to share it with my Mom and Stepdad (YeYe). Thankful that we could let her rest, and Thankful that my stepdad who had collasped in the store the previous week (rushed to IC for a stroke) was here with us, even if he sleeped most of the visit. Turned out it wasn't a stroke but he was hit with a bad viris that attacked his nervous system (he has already had multiple heart surgeries). So we are Blessed.

Lil Orchid is wearing a cap made by my Mom when my daughter was in kindergarten, Thanksgiving 1981 (vintage wear) it is still very big on her but she looked so cute just like her mom mom.!

2 comments:

JMCS said...

Happy Thanksgiving honey! Where are you??? I am missing you huys. I am off to address Christmas cards, will check my later...:)

Hugs,
Jonni

JMCS said...

Oh these pictures are so cute. Look at that adorable outfit on adorable Lil Orchid. She is so cute!