November 1, 2008

Vote for Lil Bo Peep !

My Lil Orchid is a finalist in a Halloween Photo Contest
and we need your VOTE!!

Please follow this link
http://www.goodhappenings.com/?page_id=487 ,
at the bottom of the 4 photos is a poll,
please VOTE for LITTLE BO PEEP.

THANKS ALL and Please pass this around to your friends
so they can Vote for her too!!!
You can only vote once, it goes by your IP address

The voting ends on Nov 4th......
if she wins, we get a double stroller perfect for when her little sister comes home:)

Lets make Handmade & Homemade Count !!

1 comment:

JMCS said...

Monica,

I am so sorry I al late on this. I would have voted and then cleared my cookies and voted again and again. It looks like Lil Orchid won and I am so excited and happy. She beats those other kids hands down.

Hugs,
Jonni