August 22, 2011

5th year as a Forever Family



What more can be said....

We are BLESSED !!

All the lives she has touched,

All the smiles she has given,

All the the Love she has shown

and brought out of people..

Is nothing less than a Miracle.


Celebrating with pizza as we have done

every year...

because that was her momma and my meal in the hotel

5 years ago. I was so lucky to be there, to meet

my beautiful Granddaughter. My heart still skips a beat

when I think of that moment, my chest aches with excitement

when I remember how precious the scene was

as the nanny handed my daughter-her daughter!

Does life get any better, I think not.

So thank you for my inspiration....my Smile.

2 comments:

Shelby said...

Hope you had a wonderful day!!

JMCS said...

Happy 5 years as a family! What an amazing little girl Lil Orchid is and we love her and your family so much! XOXO