September 13, 2010

Packing Up and Driving Home..no wait!




Yes, we should have packed the van and head home today, Monday, but, the graceful person I have become since my knee surgery prevented that. My legs were tired ,even tough I had my brace on,I became unbalanced and stumbled almost going down. So I called my son and asked if we could stay an extra night to rest my leg and hopefully get the swelling down.


Lil Orchid waited patiently when it was time for Uncle Nathan to get home from work (she stood on his balcony for over 45 minutes). But I never saw two bigger smiles when her tiny voice called to him when he exited his car "Uncle Nathan Your Home".

1 comment:

Shelby said...

So sorry to hear of your fall. I hope it is feeling better!
The story of her waiting for Nathan brought a huge smile to my face too.