June 25, 2010

Here comes the Groom....










Not much in my plans to sew this weekend...
my youngest brother is getting married today, they are combining their families and will have five (almost teenagers) between them(12 thru 16 yrs)LOL. This is amazing because it is bringing all my siblings together at one time...last time 2001.








Lil Orchid has been obsessed with getting married , this will be her first wedding, she will carry anything including a stick and parade around humming "here comes the bride". She told us that she is getting married...we told her not til she is out of school...her reply "I am out of school " (summer break), so we explain she has to go to school as long as Uncle Nathan (grad school).




So far she says okay-
so glad time
is not so clear to her now.




My brother E asked if I would photograph his wedding for him......

No comments: