October 26, 2009

Triad Craft Fair is over!

Saturday & Sunday Craft Fair, but what a beautiful morning!


Well, we survived the first of a long list of Fairs coming up. I have to say I'm not happy with a lot of things, mainly with the set up itself (set up time was only 2 hrs) that was rough....but I am extremely happy with the customers and the other vendors! They were so friendly and open to sharing information without that competetive evil glare :) And I'm sure I'll see returning customers at up coming shows. YEAH!!

My son and daughter are God Sends, when it comes to helping out. And of course, Lil Orchid is my best asset and model...not that I'm prejudice...she's only the sweetest, most well behaved little Beauty.



After we unloaded our cars and then repacked my son for his return to school, we headed back out.
We were invited to our sweet friends "Trunk or Treat" at their Church. Lil Orchid had so much fun! And congrats to all the people that decorated their vehicle trunks and gave treats to the kids!
Gotta Go, MORE SEWING AHEAD!!

No comments: