July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July








Lil Orchid named this horse,

Rapunzel

She named this horse America
Up early, to re-set up after the rain and make sure we get a decent parking place for closing.

Unfortunately, when you a used to the StL VP Parade, everything fails in comparison. Butwe didn't get the predicted rain today and that was a blesssing (except we just watching over our shoulders,waiting) Lil Orchid got to use her prize coupons today, a wrist band for unlimited carnival rides and food coupons. My daughter watched the booth, I think because she heard me complain about the big hill we had to walk up & down yesterday for the other events.

Her and Uncle N had fun playing (advertising)

my new soft Swords I made and drew on.

The fountain steps was the perfect battle ground.


Thats my new tunics size Med & Lg


for the boys or girls.





Cooling down after the fair.

Good Night America,

It was a great Birthday Party!!





No comments: